Friday, April 06, 2007

All hail King Brian on his birthday!!!

Today is one of the most special days of the year. It is a tradition that has been around for nearly three decades and is a time for all people to celebrate the birth of a powerful and wonderful friend. This person to which you should shower with many gifts and kind words is of course none other than ME! Let us take a moment of silence to remember all the great things I have accomplished on earth.............. Is that enough time, take as long as you need......... O.k. so I'm not as great as 95% of the world, but whatever, I have a b e a utiful wife, baby, family and friends. Yes friends you are beautiful too. Anyways thanks for letting me go one about my wonderful self.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're as old as petrified dog poop baking in the summer heat.

Anonymous said...

I think you are great Brian!! Looking forward to Angelfood, sweet icing, and strawberries bday cake. Also the Easter Egg Hunt. Big suprises this year.
Love Gmama C

Anonymous said...

Oh Brian...my handsome crazy son...you will never be old in my eyes...I'll probably still see you as a little boy when you are 58! Sounds like the other part of the family has some fun things in store for you up-island....laugh and enjoy your week-end!

Rayael said...

Happy Belated Birthday! HAve a wonderful year. Get many kisses from your two beautiful girls. And maybe go somewhere hot for a little while! (I really don't think that you need to move away to enjoy the heat...!) I love the picture!

The G Fam said...

All Hail!

Anonymous said...

Ha-ha..love the hat!...you must aquire more aloofness to carry it off though!