Saturday, March 31, 2007

Nicole and her dirty thirties.

Last night our good friend Nicole turned 30!!!! It was a girls only night of fun and games. Elizabeth planned a scavenger hunt for about a dozen girls. The hunt involved racing all over Victoria in two seperate cars gathering clues to lead them to the end. Some of the highlights were ordering a "grande wamijamidingdong" at starbucks, wearing a thong while laying on a bed at the bay having your picture taken and having to do walk down an imaginary fashion runway at one of the stores in the mall with an odd outfit on. Anyways like I said it was a girls only night so I don't know for sure all the chaos that was caused, I do know that Nicole and everybody had a good time together. Happy birthday Nicole!


3 comments:

elisa deanne said...

Those are some serious white teeth! -Ryan

Anonymous said...

Wow...30 looks pretty darn good!.. you girls must've had a very FUN night tromping around town after clues...good planning Elizabeth!

Annie said...

OOooohh!!! So that's what keeps liz busy while she's on mat leave!! Teehee!! :)
I know I know... poopie diapers... sleepless nights... gosh, I'm glad I'm not there anymore!
Looks like you had a blast!