Friday, April 13, 2007

Easter, Sienna and other random stuff

So it's been a while since my last update, and in that time there has been Easter, birthdays and other stuff happen. Let me start with Easter at the Cowley house. We had fourteen people including My dad, the MacDonalds and 3 of Sienna's great grandparents. We had a great feast and a wonderful time of fellowship. On the Sunday the Brisco's surprised the family with a visit and we had a big tennis match on the Monday, lots of fun. I should say that on the Friday I reluctantly played flag football only to be undercut by the Noobie youth pastor of Ladysmith. I hurt my leg, back and he also stepped on my foot with his cleat and turned two of my toenails black. A long story short I was basically incapacitated for the weekend. After the weekend we went to the Keg with my Dad, Bev, Tricia and Justin for T&J's birthdays.
Sienna has also started teething and is a little fusy at times but she makes all kinds of wierd sounds and funny faces. Sienna also rolled completely over on her own this week which is pretty cool I guess. Anyways I'm not wanting to blab anymore so see ya.


Elizabeth and Naomi waiting for there chance at the "First annual Cowley/Booth/Brisco tennis invitational"
This is a random tennis ball but I like the picture(I'm a simple man).


Intense action in the doubles tourny
Elizabeth still has her sweet stroke.


This is the most freaked out Easter bunny I've ever seen.





That's better





Sienna having fun with a friend





Sienna in her Easter outfit checking out Grandpa cowley



Great Gandma's








6 comments:

RevTrevK said...

wow - reading your blog sure does make me miss Ladysmith!! I'm glad you guys had such a great weekend. Siena just gets cuter & cuter...
I LOVE the pic of the tow sisters!! What a great shot.
Well - we miss your family lots!
Love, Trevor & Ginny

Anonymous said...

Alright.....those Easter bunny ears are hillarious!!! Sienna is so cute..the picture with the Grandmas very special.

elisa deanne said...

Sienna looks like she's playing for the Canucks in the playoffs with the toothless gums!

Anonymous said...

Cute grandpa!!Must be where Sienna gets her cuteness from. Loved having you guys for the weekend.can't believe you kept things quiet about Rebekah and Gavin coming.
Things sure got quiet on Tuesday morning. Looking forward to the next time together.
Love Gmama C

Anonymous said...

I just love the pic of sienna in the bunny ears soooo cute. You guys have the cutest baby ever!

Renee said...

love the bunny ears! and they have cute little pink ribbons!
there is definitely something fun about having a girl... little harder to find cutsy outfits for anders.

so adorable :)