Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's cold wet and dark!! We dream of California

This weekend was a really wet rainy cold gross weekend. Sometime I can't stand the rainy winters here. Victoria in the summer is the best, Victoria in the fall/winter... not so much. Friday night Elizabeth couldn't sleep much because of the baby and I couldn't sleep much because of vomiting, so early Saturday morning we headed out for some fresh air. We wen't to Goldstream to check out the Salmon run. I don't know if we were early or late but there wasn't to many. The one's that were there were big suckers though.Here's a couple of pics from the morning.

2 comments:

philandruth said...

What lovely natural shots. Hope you are on the mend.
Love mama C

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.....I miss my kids! Keep lovin'...take care of Elizabeth Brian, it won't be long until "baby day"!