Wednesday, November 08, 2006

1st baby shower. Ever!!!!

Elizabeth was surprised tonight with an unexpected baby shower at Nicole's. We had planned to go over to J&N's for some desert, so she thought, but showed up to a house full of ladies. This was a small shower with a bunch of close friends of her's, not the full blown family and friends shower that usually go on. Elizabeth did pretty good, she got a bunch of essentials for when the kid first arrives. Thanks to everyone who was there and thanks for the great gifts. It makes me stress out a little bit less knowing we have diapers and poo poo wipes.

As you can see Elizabeth's still little belly is quite a bit bigger. We have 3 weeks to go until our baby's birthday. Shoooooot. I'm o.k. Seriously.......I'm totally not going to have a panic attack or anything. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

POO POO wipes is good! Anything that makes diaper changing easier! It's part of the joys of parenting Brian and I expect you'll do your share of the "hands on" stuff to help your little 'Lizabeth....who by the way looks VERY beautifully pregnant in this latest picture!

RevTrevK said...

Elizabeth - you look beautiful!! You have really popped out. I can't wait to meet your new baby!
Love, Ginny

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, you are a blessing to everyone you meet and a mini shower was the least we could do. I appreciate your friendship a lot. Can't wait to meet Shaniqua or Omar! Luv ya lots!

Another crazy prego lady,

T.

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys,
I'm so glad you two are getting spolied with gifts, you deserve it. I cant beleive your actually at this stage of the pregnncy. It's so exciting! I love thinking back to all the good times we've experienced together as best friends Beth. I'm so glad that I have been there with you through all of these amazing stages of life and I'm definately not going to miss out on this one either!
You guys are the best and I miss you tons!
love elisa