Friday, June 16, 2006

Toys Toys Toys!!!!!

This is definetly the most worthy update I have put on this site. Actually I take that back I don't want to get in trouble, But I'm really excited. This week I recieved my new laptop that I ordered from Dell. It's a inspiron6400. Dual core processor/100gb hard drive/1gb ram/ windows media edition/15.4 widescreen. We've had the same dinosaur for years and we we're due for a new one.

We're not done yet! I got a second treat this week which is my new camera. This bad boy is a whopping 9 megapixels/10.7x optical zoom/ I also bought a 1gb memory card. The camera has so many features I won't bore you with them. Some of you may be so bored with this entry you haven't even got to this point. But if your reading this I guess you LOVE electronics just like me.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Soooooo Jelllll

J-Dog

Anonymous said...

Wow!...great toys to use to keep Grandma up-to-date!

Anonymous said...

Brian, count me in for being soooooo jealous! That's a sweet looking camera man, HUGE lens!
-RyAn

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!! Great pics of the new grandbaby and of the upcoming wedding. Plus lots of new computer tricks to put on the pictures.
Looks great!!
MAMA C