Sunday, June 18, 2006

Baseball Tournament Champs

This past weekend was our baseball tourney at MacDonald Park. The day started off bright and early at 8:30am, which is pretty early to start any kind of physical activity. It turned out to be a really nice day, it was sunny all day and everyone got burnt by the end. I think this year I had the most fun out of any I've played. We had a really fun group of poeple and everyone got along great. Here are a few pics from the day.
After our first game we headed off to have some breakfast at the cafe on the breakwater.
this is what a baseball player is supposed to look like(maybe not the pink shirt).
This is the first year we actually took a team photo. Mostly it was due to the fact that I got a new camera.
Just a random shot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new toy takes awesome pictures Brian. The team photo is great!

Anonymous said...

so glad you won!! Great pictures.Looks like everyone had fun.
MAMA C

Anonymous said...

Neat gay pink shirt!
Did Siska come out for a guest appearance as designated batter?
Does Jared have a tattoo on his right shoulder? He's too much of a wimp, it's probably a stick-on. Peace out homey.
-Merv the Perv

Anonymous said...

You can't bat, you couldn't hit a beachball on a T-Ball stand!!
-John the Jerk

Anonymous said...

John...you are a jerk!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous...why do you need to be hurtful towards me and call me names. Maybe you should take the time to get to know me and understand me before throwing verbal daggers at me. Sticks and stones break bones but words REALLY do hurt!
-John J.