Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We here in our place

I'll just quickly fill everyone in on our situation, because I'm stealing wireless from some guy in our workout gym. We are in our townhouse now, and it is amazing. The drive down for the second time in 2 weeks was hard. It was long and boring. It was a good thing I had Shane with me because I would have hated it without someone else. We moved into our house the day we got here around 5pm. It's taken us a few days to unpack everything and start to get organized but slowly were getting there. Elizabeth finally starts work today at 10am just for orientation but it's good she's starting. Most of this week we've been going to Santa Cruz to take pictures of surfers and just to hang out there. Yesterday Shane surfed while I took pictures and Elizabeth played with Sienna. That's about it hopefully we are getting our phone/internet/cable hooked up this week. Talk to you all soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaah!! The new Californians are settled in...what a whirlwind you must have been in the past week....can't help the Beach Boy tune "Surfer girl" taking over my thoughts.. happy for you that Shane was able to take the trip down, it's always more fun traveling with a buddy.
Hope you have an enjoyable nursing experience Elizabeth, look forward to hearing how it pans out for you. Baby hugs to little Sienna!
Love you,
Mommm
xxx000

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Reminding you to send DVD player back with shane.

Your loving Brother'n'law

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it safely and are getting settled in your new place. We miss you guys and are looking forward to seeing you at spring break. Give Sienna a big smooch for me.
Dad Cowley