Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines and Bank accounts

Today of course was Valentines Day, the one day of the year to be romantic to your significant other. Today we didn't spend tons of money on chocolates, flowers or other gifts, instead we opened a US bank account(steamy). Even though we didn't go all out on gifts this year, we have grown closer in the last few weeks by spending time together. I've said it before on the blog, I am so thankful for the time that me and Elizabeth have spent together. After having Sienna it seemed as though it was harder and harder to get quality alone time together. With both of us off work we get to go to the park, store or even the bank together, sounds simple but it's great. I love my wife with everything I have, and I love Sienna just the same.
Her's a little video of Elizabeth and Sienna playing hide and seek.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

I just got my sweetness fill for this Valentine's day:)

Anonymous said...

Brian I love your happy little family! For sure,there's comfort being surrounded by familiar family and friends but this time together will give you opportunities to stretch and learn new things about yourselves....you will find the bond that you have grow even closer. Elizabeth and Sienna are definately beautiful additions to your life. I will be excited to watch the year progress through the window of your blog.
Love you lots,
Mommm

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to know you are growing closer daily. Thanks for the updates and God is so good at giving us what we need in our families.
Love
Gmama C

Rayael said...

Brian! You are such a softie; Beth and Sienna a sure blessed to have such a great hubby/daddy in their lives. Good job. And I just read all your posts! Thanks for all the updates, it's not at all boring it's great to have a peak into how things are going. Keep it up! Hugs and kisses to you all.