Monday, March 12, 2007

Elizabeth's 26th Birthday


This last year has been a huge year for Elizabeth. She graduated as an RN, got her first nursing job. found out she was pregnant, hade Sienna and much much more. Elizabeth is truly an amazing woman and I have to say that I am so proud of all she has done. She is a great wife, friend, and mother. I find myself everyday thanking god for blessing me with such a great companion. Here are some pictures from her birthday and a couple others.





I had to censor this photo because of partial baby nudity.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH!!!! Haven't found my birthday book since this last move, sorry I wasn't on top of that. Looks like you all had a fun party though...great pictures of everyone,and nice sentiments Brian,you are indeed a lucky man to have Elizabeth in your life.
Hugs..

Rachel H. said...

Happy Birthday! WOW - 26...... gee it's kind of..... old isn't it ?????? lol.... AS IF ! (try not to let Rayael read this, she might feel bad about March 21st :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing woman Elizabeth!!So glad you are doing so well. God's richest blessings are still to come.
Party looks like fun.some lovely, beautiful young friends you have. Sienna is her own beautiful self.
Love you all
GMama C

elisa deanne said...

Happy Birthday!
I wish I could have been there, but I can't wait to see you and everyone this weekend. It will be a nigh to remember.
Love ya lots and can't wait to do fun trips together again this year!
Love elisa

Louise said...

Happy Birthday! I like the picture of the pregos on the couch eating cake! *wink* (they look great though!) I turned 34 on March 8th, so don't let Rach tell you that you're old yet!!!