Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sienna gets more beautiful every day!!







Sienna has to learn how to party, she's such a light weight.

Sienna has been such a blessing in Elizabeth's and my life. We couldn't have imagined a more beautiful, well behaved and hilarious baby. We are so thankful for here personality which is starting to come out now and for her health. All is going well with us. The days are such a blur, I wish we could add a few more hours to the day. I guess if I stayed up past 9:30/10:00 it might help. Elizabeth is doing great. She is running a few times a week and looks amazing although honestly I do miss that little belly sometimes. I thought it was the most adorable thing when she had it(but I know with the belly comes another little one, so.....I'm good). I have been booking more wedding's for the summer and fall and can't wait to be involved in all those wedding's. Our landlords are putting the house up for sale come March or April so we will be looking for new accomidation fairly soon. If anyone has a lead on a 2 or 3 bedroom place for reasonable let us know. Well your pretty much caught up with us so that's all for now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sienna is such a little sweetie! She'll have that "cheese smile" down pat before long Brian!!

Oh by the way, I have a lead on a 3 bedroom home on a few acres for you....$700 mth...kept up beautifully,right in the mountains, river running through the property, awesome views...the only drawback would be the drive from Yukon to Vancouver Island!!
Anyway my son, we'll pray you find something suitable for your little family real soon....take care of each other, love to you all.

Anonymous said...

Hey kids,
Glad everything is working out well with the little stinker! Ya of course she's cute....she came from a fantastic family! Anyways, looking forward to hang out next weekend with you guys!
Love ya
elisa

Sarah said...

Hey guys, looks like you are fitting into the parenting role just swimmingly! Knew you would... Brian - if you want E to get her belly back... you know what to do!!!!!

Enjoy your beautiful baby!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Soooooo Cute!!! She is a blessing to our lives too. She adds such life and sparkle to it just to see the pictures and hear all about her and you guys too. Give you a call tonight.
Love Gmama C

Kirsten B. said...

Awwww! She is just the sweetest little girl!

Hey, would you guys like some really great moving boxes and packing paper?? I have some excellent boxes I just used in my move and I was going to recycle them but you can have them if you want. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Good morning Brian and Elizabeth!
Had to click onto your blog this morning to see those cute pictures of Sienna again. She reminds me of a little Gerber daisy in her pink petal hat..what a dream baby!

Rayael said...

Hey, here’s a tip for ya; shove a blanket in around her waist so that she can sit up a bit straighter. Not that I have ANY experience with pushing my kids to perform at an early age. (By the way, each of my kids has gotten one (or more) first place ribbons in the Church Picnic races. There maybe some that have issue with one or two of their starts but that is under review and we too have a case before the board re: the regulation of the official wording/timing that it (On your mark….get set….go!) is said. Ask me more about this, and I’ll tell ya!)