Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Mix of the last few weeks

Well a week ago my mom was here for two weeks to see Sienna. She came and stayed at our house and helped us out with the daily chores of parenthood. We got to go out on a couple of dates as Mom took Sienna for a few hours. It's nice to know Mom will be back in May to spend time with Tricia and Justin's baby. Some pictures below are from the museum...yes the museum!






Also today was our little Sienna's first set of shots at the clinic. they had to give her 4 different needles 2 in each leg. It was actually quite heartbreaking to watch because it hurts alot. Sienna went from happy to screaming.

This is the dedication dress Tricia made for Sienna. It's pretty impressive. Lucky Pastor Ron.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with her legs in the air.

The Deringer said...

I love how quickly they start to interact and stop being blobs. She looks beautiful in her dress that Auntie made. Do you have a dedication date yet? Be sure to post it! Call us when you have time to hang out!

T.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I'm looking at the two pictures of Sienna...one with her cuddly stuff in the crib just crazy with glee and the other in her beautiful dress looking so "princess like". Wonder what her little girl ways will be as she grows up? One thing we know for sure,she'll be loved and treasured by us all.

philandruth said...

Wow what a gorgeous dedication dress!! She looks so sweet in it. Thanks for bringing Sienna our way to cuddle for a while.
Love Gmama C

Anonymous said...

what a sweetheart! shots suck, eh? that's the hardest thing - to see your own baby cry, then look at you like,"YOU let them do this to me!"

Wow, Tricia... that dress is gorgeous! You are so talented!!

Anonymous said...

Funny I could have Sworn Your Brother-in-law was there on Beachy-walky day.....

Anonymous said...

Hey anonymous....you WHERE there...I remember you well! I have pictures to prove it, will send them to your e-mail address.
-Another Beach Walker

Annie said...

Hey liz,
Beautiful dress! That's just amazing! I can't believe you took her to get shots!! AWwwww...! Poor baby! Owie! My babes didn't get shots! :D I don't think I could handle it. I'd probably puke.
I'll be in Vic in May. see you then?

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.