Saturday, December 16, 2006

Took a while!!

So I haven't updated for a while due to our busy lives. I was back at work this week and at night it is quality time with Elizabeth and Sienna. Anyways since the last post we have been doing Christmas type stuff. We have done some shopping, had a Christmas gift exchange and other Christmas type things. We are looking forward to Christmas and all the festivities. My favorite things this time of year are sitting by the tree drinking Hickory Farms coffee with the lights and fire log dvd in the background. Also I enjoy spending time with family in Ladysmith playing games and watching movie. One of my favorite things is the breakfast my dad puts on for all the Booth family. This year will be special because of Sienna and also Mom/Grandma Riseborough will be here for a couple weeks. Here's a couple of pictures of days gone by.


This is a pretty bad picture but it's kind of cute at the same time.

4 comments:

philandruth said...

Love the pictures and getting the update. Looking so forward to Christmas with you all.
Love mama C

The Brisco's said...

I love the last picture, you can already see the rebellion in her eyes at you hee hee, I love it.
Aunty Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Little Sienna....doesn't know what's going on this year but NEXT year...watch her go for the things under the tree! Last picture makes me wonder what's going through her little mind...such big eyes!
Christmas sounds cozy, enjoy all those family times during the holidays. I am looking forward to joining you in the New Year and wish you all a Merry Christnas!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the bow. I think Sienna looks like Elizabeth in that picture.
Auntie Tricia