Thursday, November 23, 2006

Welcome to my crib!!!!!!

Tonight we got the crib for our son/daughter. It's beautiful, white and really cute. We are so thankful for it and can't wait to lay the little one down. I'm really tired so i'll go now. Not long now!!!!!
Me putting together the crib. Obviously.
Here's me realizing I should have put the crib together in the bedroom because it wouldn't fit through the door. I had to take it apart to get it in.
This is mom getting practice. Elizabeth is going to be a great mom to our lucky little child. She is so loving all the time no matter what ,and I am so thankful for her.
Dad and Bev bought us the crib/mattress and bedding set, they went kind of overboard but we are thankful for the gifts. I noticed I said "thankful" a few times tonight it must be 'cause of USA Thanksgiving. Later.

2 comments:

philandruth said...

Love the crib and bedding set. I think Grandpa Booth is on his way to spoiling that little one.It's adorable and so are you new mommy and daddy to be.
It is soooooo exciting!!
Love Mama C

Anonymous said...

Way ta' go Grandpa......the little munchkin will be "snug as a bug". Brian,don't feel bad about putting the bed together in the wrong spot....you're like your Father, I remember a beautiful handcrafted table built in the basement which had to have the "lid" taken off to get it up the narrow stairs. Elizabeth and you must be so excited to "play" around that beautiful bed...we're all anxiously waiting for the "go" news! You're in our prayers for sure.