Sunday, October 22, 2006

Something for us,something for baby.

Here the pic of our new TV finally. We were using a wee 19" for a while but now we have our 42" plasma hdtv. Our place seems a lot bigger with the TV on the wall, it really opens up the space. Anyways more importantly I also painted the baby room this weekend with the help of Chris Driebergen. He did all the hard work like cutting in and the trim and I just rolled it on. The room looks so good with the green with bright white trim. The colour is called Christopher Robbins Swing made by Disney. We got a change table Friday also white, now were just waiting on the crib and we'll have the room pretty much done. We're getting pretty anxious to have the baby and see what it looks like and how it behaives. Elizabeth is doing good still, She's gained 24 pounds and the baby's heart rate is 130 which means BOY. The baby is also apparently quite long(21"), no surprise there looking at it's parents. Anyways 6 weeks and counting, but if the baby comes when I expect it to it will be only 4 weeks. I just read what I wrote and I really write in segmented sentences don't I. Oh well who care it's my blog. And I. Will. Write. How I . want!!!! See ya!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your baby's room looks beauuutiful! I love the color...so fresh! Hard to picture that room looking any other way...you did a good job.

-The TV is what I would expect you'd go for Brian....large, flat and wall hung..a great invention! I want one too!!

Enjoy your sleeps... it won't be long until you have that tiny little person filling every waking hour and giving your life a whole new meaning!

Anonymous said...

NICE TV! Baby's room looks awesome, makes me want to suck on my soother and curl up in my favorite fuzzy blankie!
-Uncle Ryan

philandruth said...

What an adorable room for our little grandchild. You are amazing Brian.
Ditto to what your mom says. The TV looks quite amazing too. A real wall piece. Don't ever give up blogging it keeps us informed. Thanks
Love Mama C

Anonymous said...

ahhh. The room looks very nice and calming. Good job. The TV is cool too.

RevTrevK said...

Who cares about the baby room look at that TV! Just kiddin.
Ginny would love the room.
I need *cough* want a new BIG Tv.

The Brisco's said...

I like the green, that way if the kid gets boogies or green diarrhea everywhere it will just blend in.
love Gavin

The Brisco's said...

that wasn't me that was Rebekah
Love Gavin

Anonymous said...

but I do like the lights. They're delicate and baby like! They'll create a soothing atmosphere for the baby. so it will feel comfortable to poo on the walls!
Love Gavin

Anonymous said...

...ENOUGH!!.... POTTY MOUTHS!