Saturday, August 12, 2006

Baby update sort of!!!

So Elizabeth is in her 24th week and is starting to grow finally. It seems like she will grow a lot in the next few weeks and months so maybe we'll update with belly pictures as we go now. We are still so excited and now we just want the kid to be born to see what it looks like and how it behaves.
This week we also booked our last trip to California as "DINK's"( Dual income no kids) We will be going down Sept 2 to soak up the sun and just relax. We plan to head down to San Diego because we've never been yet. We'll take in a baseball game and check out some other sites down there. We are also going to go to our favorite beach Santa Monica. This year is going to be a lot more relaxed than previous trips, we aren't hitting all the theme parks this time. I hope to take a bunch of pictures down there so you can be sure you'll be seeing them on the blog.
This coming Saturday is Rebekah and Gavin's wedding in which I will be the official photographer, Pardon me while I throw up....... I'll be honest I am getting nervous because it is such a big thing and I have never done a wedding before. Oh well there's a first for everything!!??!!?? Here's a couple of pictures to satisfy your viewing pleasures.
Here is litlle Elizabeth at 6 month's pregnant. She doesn't look huge yet by any stretch of the imagination, but soon....
I have been getiing up at 5:30am a couple days a week and going to get some early morning shots when the lighting is good. This one is on the breakwater all by myself around 5:45am last week. Elizabeth really likes it and said I should put it on the blog site so here it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture from the breakwater Bri...good use of the early morning hours! Your pictures are constantly improving...nice to have such great equipment eh?
Elizabeth is a very cute "Mommy to be", glad the pregnancy is going so well.
Wish you lots of fun in California!