Monday, June 05, 2006

Ryan and Elisa's for the weekend

This weekend we went to R&E's new place. It was kind of a spur of the moment trip but they graciously had us over. We had tons of fun!! When we first got there we went to Whiterock to eat dinner at a place called "Charlie Don't Surf". The food was good and it turned out to be a nice warm day. After dinner we walked around the pier for a while.


















After Whiterock we went to Ikea to have a look at everything ,we also checked out some cribs and baby stuff.After Ikea we went to R&E's to check out the crib( that is to say their home). I thought I took more pics of it but I guess not. Well I have more pics to add but stupid blogger isn't working right now so maybe a part two will be coming a bit later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE SCARIEST MOUNTIES I'VE EVER SEEN!!! Lord help us all!

Anonymous said...

Wow that girl is hot with that cool chanel purse! i wish she was my friend!!