Monday, April 24, 2006

Moving Day

The day after the wedding was moving day for Tricia and Justin. Usually I dread helping people move and avoid it at all costs but this time was different. I was really excited for them moving into their first house. We had a fair amount of help considering it was at 9:30am Sunday morning(Yes we skipped church). Our cousin Ben was the first person there bright and early with his coffee ready to go.

It was a fairly warm day out, I had to make due as best I could.
Justin's dad, Justin, My dad, and me. Just havin' a break before the KFC feast began. We were kind of tired, but considering we started at 9:30 and were done around noon is pretty good I would say.

Justin got a barely used mower from a guy at his work, so I gave it a test run in the front yard. Who would have thought I would volunteer to do chores, my parents are going to be baffled.

It was actually a really fun day and the Macdonald house is a really nice place. I hope they are happy there for years to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way ta go Bri!! Yep, we are baffled... but also understand your excitement for Tricia and Justin. I'm looking forward to doing a little more than clearing Yukon brush when I'm down too! Their place looks so cute!